Online Enrollment Periods
Open enrollment period to add dependents for Part-Time Employees (20-29 hours) or to enroll yourself and dependents for Full-Time Employees (30+ hours) is 31 calendar days after hire date.
If you have lost AGS coverage effective 1/31, click here to enroll in UT Austin Voluntary Qualifying Event Coverage.
All part time employees (20-29 hours) are automatically enrolled. You do not need to do anything unless you want to add a dependent to your plan.
Click the button below to enroll your dependent(s) in medical coverage.
Full-Time employees (30+ hours) who choose to enroll in AcademicBlue-SHIP must decline UT Select.
Click the button below to enroll yourself and dependent(s) in medical coverage.
Click the button below to request cancellation of coverage for the following:
- Dependent enrollment cancellation, if you changed your mind within your 31 day enrollment period
- Cancellation of waiver request, if you changed your mind within your 31 day enrollment period
- Full-time AGS employee enrollment cancellation, if you changed your mind within your 31 day enrollment period
- Dependent cancellation due to qualifying event, within 31 days of qualifying event
- Coverage cancellation for self, due to enrollment as a dependent in UT Select